Turn Your Fortune and win up to 2000x your bet on this slot. Complete review includes payouts, RTP, bonus features and licenced casinos with this game.
- Developed by NetEnt
- Multi-level bonus games provide bigger payouts
- Free Spins and Respins feature
- Random wilds chance for every spin
Developed by NetEnt, Turn Your Fortune is a 5 by 4 video slot with 40 fixed paylines that was first published on the 3rd of January 2019.
With a French Art Nouveau theme, it is visually easy on the eye, but the real attraction to this slot is its two special bonus features that can pay out 2000x your stake. Turn Your Fortune offers a theoretical RTP of 96.24%.
Continue reading our full review to find out if this slot is right for you.
Game's scores summary
|Visual & Sound Effects||9/10|
How to play Turn Your Fortune
Like many NetEnt slots, Turn Your Fortune uses the Bet Level and Coin Value system for arranging your stake per spin. When you start playing, choose the Bet Level (1 - 10) and the Coin Value (0.01 - 0.50). The smallest stake is £/€0.20 per spin, with the maximum being £/€100.
The reels are full of decorated symbols to highlight the Art Nouveau era. Stylish playing cards (J, Q, K and A) are the lower value symbols, followed by a series of animals such as owls, turtles, koi carp, snails and lions.
The beautiful butterfly symbol is the wild. This substitutes for all other symbols with the exception to the colourful peacock, which it the scatter. This only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5 and it the most important symbol as it unlocks both of Turn Your Fortune's main bonus features.
Bonus rounds and more
Some video slots utilise random features during the base game to keep players engaged, but there is none of that with Turn Your Fortune. Pure and simple, this game is all about its respins and free spins bonus rounds.
Both of these bonus games use the Fortune Wins game mechanism. It is a coin win feature where you collect symbols to fill a meter to progress up the ladder. There are different levels depending on the bet level you are playing at the time. Each level has 5 steps with increasing win values.
- Fortune Respins: to trigger this feature, you must land two peacock scatter symbols on the reels and also have at least 1 winning payline. The symbol that formed the winning line is used in the Fortune Respins feature. All the other symbols are removed from the reels. The number of symbols remaining are added to the Fortune Win meter. This starts on level 1. For every 5 symbols, the meter will advance on to the next level. The respins begin and every symbol that stops on the reels is added to the meter and the respins continue. There is also a Fortune Key symbol. If you get this, it unlocks the next level automatically.
- Fortune Free Spins: the respins is like a warm up to the main event which is the Fortune Free Spins. This is triggered by landing 3 scatter symbols (no need for a winning combination). When these land a 3-tier spinning wheel appears. This determines how many free spins you will get (between 7 and 13), which collectable symbol will fill the meter and what level of Fortune wins you will begin from.
The bonus round is played on the standard reel set. Each additional scatter is worth 1 extra free spin. The chosen collectable symbol fills the meter. You need 20 symbols to advance up a level.
There is a special +10 symbol added to the reels to fill the meter faster for you. Those who reach level 5 can win 2,000x their stake, which is a nice payout by any standards.
Playing tips and tricks
We played it on bet level 10 with the minimum coin value, but we advise you to tinker with these staking options to find the right level for your budget.
The whole game revolves around the bonus features, but you can be spinning quite a while before these appear. The volatility is rated as medium. This provides dry spells followed by some good payouts to balance out the bankroll. It's all about hanging in there until you hit one of the features.
Slot Video Presentation
You cannot go wrong with NetEnt slots. This is one of the best developers in the industry after all. That said, Turn Your Fortune won't be to every player's liking. It can be a bit boring in the base game because there isn't much to excite players.
However, the Fortune Wins mechanic is an interesting twist and it certainly heightens the excitement levels during the bonus rounds. It's one to add to your list because who doesn't want a 2,000x payout when they play?
You can find this game at several of our recommended casinos listed below.Last update: 30-09-2019