Join 'The Smashing Biscuit' on their quest to win the Battle of the Bands. Our review includes payouts, special features and casinos where you can play it.
- Developed by Pear Fiction Studios
- Base game win multiplier
- Large 100,000 jackpot
- Retrigger free spins feature
It's punk rock time! The Smashing Biscuit is a Spinal Tap-inspired video slot from Pear Fiction Studios that was released in February 2019.
The story follows the three Biscuit brothers: Tiny, Crunchy and Soggy as they aspire to live the dream and win the Battle of the Bands competition.
This zany 5-reel slot has 20 fixed paylines, win multipliers, free spins rounds, random Dad bonuses and a 100,000 coin jackpot. Spinning starts from only £/€0.20 and goes up to £/€100.
Game's scores summary
|Visual & Sound Effects||7/10|
How to Play The Smashing Biscuit
If you like slot machines that are easy to start playing, put this one on your list of slot machines. All you have to do is select the amount you want each spin to cost. No messing around with bet levels and coin value settings - just click and spin.
As soon as you see The Smashing Biscuit, you get a feel for the funky punk vibe.
The reels contain 4 guitar-shaped playing cards:
- Purple "J" guitar symbol
- A green "Q" guitar
- Blue "K" guitar
- Red "A" guitar
This last one is the highest value of the lower-ranked symbols at 3x your stake for five on a payline. The next four symbols are the Biscuit brothers and their Dad. Tiny Biscuit is the top symbol, it pays 25x your stake on a winning line.
Smashing Biscuit also has a gold Wild symbol which can land on reels 1, 2, 4 and 5. As usual, this substitutes all other base game symbols, except the scatter, to help form winning combinations. It also pays out up to 25x for landing 5 on the reels.
The scatter is the Battle of the Bands logo. This is your ticket to the thrilling free spins bonus round.
Features & Bonus Rounds
Pear Fiction has done a great job in making this slot entertaining in the base game by including a couple of extra features that most other games don't offer:
- Win Multiplier: on the side of the reels (or above if playing on a mobile device) is the Win Multiplier Meter. It goes from 1x up to 11x. For every winning spin, the multiplier increases by 1x, so you can really pick up some good wins as the multiplier increases. If you spin and it's not a winner, the multiplier decreases by 1 (i.e. if it was 6x it becomes 5x for the next spin)
- The Dad Bonus: during any base game spin, Dad can come walking onto the screen in his dressing gown and award a multiplier boost, a symbol win or a Battle of the Bands free spins game
- Free Spins: like many slots, the free spins bonus game is where this slot really rocks. You trigger it by landing 3 Battle of the Bands scatters. The action starts with 11 free spins, which can be retriggered by landing the Free Spins symbol during the feature. 1 symbol awards you two extra spins, 2 symbols is worth four more spins and 3 symbols wins you another eleven free spins
Some different symbols come onto the reels as well now. They include:
- A signed recording contract
- A Smashing Biscuit LP album
- A T-shirt
- A guitar pick
- A trophy
Also, the Biscuit brothers turn wild and lock in position for the remainder of the round if they form a winning combination. This all leads to some head-thrashing big wins.
Slot Video Presentation
We really had a fun time playing this slot. Pear Fiction is an underrated developer but now that it has partnered with Microgaming, you'll be seeing a lot more of its games in the top casinos.
There's enough action to keep you entertained and the lure of a 100,000 coin jackpot is another superb reason to place this slot on your playlist.Last update: 30-09-2019