A look at what tools Energy Casino offers, and the measures it takes, as part of its commitment to responsible gaming online.
As you can see from the header on our website, CasinoAward is a strong advocate of responsible gambling. We only work with licenced and regulated operators that actively take measures to protect their players. One such brand is the increasingly popular Energy Casino and Energy Bet sportsbook.
All gambling sites operating under a UK, Malta and/or Gibraltar licence must provide information and advice related to responsible gaming. Energy Casino has inserted its page in a link found in the footer menu of its casino platform.
Energy's Responsible Gambling Tools
Acknowledging that some players will develop a problem with their gambling pastime. Energy Casino immediately provides links to four key tools that are designed to help you play in a responsible manner:
- Set deposit limits - This allows you to control how much money you deposit into your casino wallet. We encourage all players, as soon as they join a casino, to utilise this tool. With most customers having several payment options at their disposal, it's easy to lose track of your total expenditure. Therefore, set limits, so you know how much you are spending
- Set limits on wagers and losses - Playing in a casino is full of highs and lows. Some days, you will win big, but on other occasions, you'll lose. To prevent the losses from being too damaging, you can easily put a limit on them
- Set limits on session times - Casino games, by design, are meant to be immersive. A good game aims to keep you playing. However, playing for too long is not healthy, which is why at Energy Casino you can set a limit on how long you play for in a single session
- Take a short break / self exclude - Sometimes, players need a clean break. This could be for one week, one month or forever. Energy offers a tool for this. Please note, if you do take a break from the casino, you cannot access any of the other products on the platform
We at CasinoAward.net strongly suggest you to visit our Responsible gambling section where you can find all you need to become a responsible gambler.
Responsible Gambling Tips
The content on this page is direct and honest. It highlights common misbeliefs that many people with a gambling problem share.
Energy points out the perils of chasing losses and the negative chain reaction that can set off. Therefore, it provides a list of responsible gambling tips to help its customers stay on the right track. They include:
- Decide on a loss limit before you play and stick to it
- Never borrow money to gamble with
- Use the tools available to set appropriate limits
- Take frequent breaks
- Don't forget you have a life outside of gambling. Do other activities as well
- Don't gamble when stressed, intoxicated or depressed
- Only gamble with money you have set aside (after all living expenses have been taken care of)
There is also a list of hard-hitting facts about "realising you have a gambling problem". Energy Casino emphasises the need for its customers to be honest with themselves. It stresses the need to take immediate action if any of the tell-tale signs apply.
Responsible Gambling Support Services
We were impressed with the number of external links Energy Casino provides to offer assistance to players that feel they might have an addiction to gambling. It recommends GAMSTOP if you want to self-exclude yourself as this service will block you from joining other UK licenced casinos. Further external links include:
- GamCare helpline (free of charge): 0808 8020 133
Energy Casino's guide to responsible gaming is sufficient, both in terms of the information provided and actionable tips. Could it go the extra mile?
In our opinion, "Yes, it could".
With that said, it is clear that Energy Casino is a wholly responsible gaming site. The bluntness of its writing highlights this. It wants players to enjoy themselves using its products as a form of entertainment, and this is precisely how it should be.Last update: 02-11-2019