Get £/€50 plus 20 no wagering free spins when you join Paddy Power Casino and deposit £/€10. Only for UK and Ireland, terms & conditions apply
Paddy Power is one of the most prominent names within the UK and Ireland gambling industry, so it's little surprise that its online casino is first-class. Powered by Playtech, it boasts a stellar assortment of thrilling jackpot titles, immersive video slots and interesting table games. There is also a cutting-edge live dealer section which offers low and high stakes blackjack and roulette among other games.
As if that is not enough to tempt players to take a closer look, the Paddy Power Casino welcome bonus certainly will. Its current offer ranks as one of the best around.
New players can enjoy a lavish 400% matched deposit offer. That means if you deposit £/€10, you have £/€50 to play with.
On top of that, Paddy Power gives you 20 free spins with no wagering requirements, so you get to keep what you win - no strings attached.
How to claim Paddy's welcome bonus
All the best operators make claiming their promotions supremely easy, and Paddy Power is in that group. From start to finish, the entire process takes less than five minutes. Even if you've never played at or claimed a bonus before, you can't go wrong by following our step-by-step guide:
- Let your Paddy Power experience start by visiting the website. This will take you to the official registration page for the bonus offer promoted.
- Click the "Claim Now" button. You are then asked to either log in or join if you are a brand new customer.
- After your deposit has cleared and been credited to your wallet, the 400% matched bonus will be added.
- You can now enjoy playing a wide range of premium casino games with your funds.
The 20 free spins come after you have cleared the bonus' wagering requirement or it has been lost.
Is Paddy Power's bonus worth it?
The matched deposit offer is a popular welcome package which many operators use to attract new players. However, these are normally 100% match offers. So, when you see a brand offering 400%, you must sit up and take notice.
As a casino review site, we are looking for the catch, but we're happy to report there isn't one. The only slight thing is that the offer is capped at £/€40, so it might not be suited for high-rollers.
That said, we like this type of deal as it gives every player, regardless of their budget, a chance to obtain the offer.
Plus, the free spins shouldn't be overlooked. These are completely wager-free, so you can withdraw any winnings made from them instantly.
It's a great welcome to Paddy Power, and one of the reasons why this casino is such a player favourite.
Terms and Conditions
Each offer will have a set of terms and conditions, and it's highly recommended that you know these before clicking the "accept" button. Our team has broken down the main points of this Paddy Power sign-up offer so you can judge for yourself if you think it's right for you.
- Only available to players in the UK and Ireland. Must be 18+.
- A minimum deposit of £/€10 is required.
- The maximum amount awarded is 400% up to £/€40.
- Deposits made using e-wallets: PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, etc are not eligible to claim this offer.
- The bonus amount needs to be wagered 35 times before any winnings can be withdrawn. E.g. £/€40 x 35 = £/€1400.
- You have seven days, starting from the day the bonus was issued to clear the wagering requirement.
- Winnings from the initial bonus are capped at £/€500.
- Game weighting rules apply.
- Free spins are credited only after the matched deposit bonus is finished. You get 10 spins on the first day, followed by another 10 free spins the day after.
- Free spins have no wagering requirements.
Paddy Power is literally a gambling powerhouse and its flexing its muscles with this offer. As mentioned, this is among the very best deals currently available.
The downside? It's only available to players in the UK and Ireland. We're certain that there are many others that would love to enjoy this bonus as well.
Claim yours today, it's too good to turn down. That's the Paddy promise!Last update: 30-09-2019
Ireland, United Kingdom