Bet365 is known for being one of the most reliable casinos in the industry. Read what Bet365 does to assure fairness to its players.
One of the most important factors to consider when checking out an online casino is the fairness of the games and payouts. You can have all your ducks in a row in terms of games, bonuses, and the rest, but if it isn't fair then you can't win and there's no point of playing!
Bet365 caino is definitely one of the best-known sportsbooks and online casinos on the web today, but we still wouldn't take fairness for granted no matter how big the brand. So, we decided to dispatch our team of experts to check out Bet365's fair payouts policy.
The following is how Bet365 assures potential players that everything is above board.
How Bet365 Keeps Things Fair
Bet365 uses the following three things to ensure all games are fair and payouts are what they claim:
- Random Number Generators - These control the games across all Bet365's services, generating random outcomes. We won't go into detail here about what RNG's are and how they work, but let's just say the math is so complex even Stephen Hawking himself wouldn't be able to manipulate these systems
- Third Party Certification & Checks - This always goes a long way to assuring players things are fair. All Bet365 games are tested millions of times by the game producers themselves before being released. Yet Bet365 doesn't stop there. This brand then seeks external validation and certification from groups like Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) and others. GLI is one of the most respected names in game testing, and a certificate from them carries a lot of weight
- Gaming Licences - If you know anything about casino gaming, you will know gaming licences matter. While anyone can get a license from some offshore island nation nobody has heard of, Bet365 holds permits from the UK Gambling Commission as well as the Gibraltar Gaming Authority
These are two of the most sought after stamps of approval in the iGaming industry. The fact Bet365 has them both should tell you things are on the right track.
Bet365 Individual Services
Lets now take a look at how each individual service is tested and assessed at Bet365:
- Bingo - The bingo games creators test the games millions of times and release the stats to Bet365 before the games go live. The bingo games are also tested by SQS India, an IT quality assurance specialist
- Casino & Poker - Both the casino games and poker have outcomes generated by random number generators. These are also tested by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI). This also extends to casino and poker games on mobile devices
- Vegas - The games found under the 'Vegas' tab at Bet365 also make use of RNG's and payouts are independently verified by iTech Labs. If you are familiar with the casino gaming industry, you will already know they are a highly respected quality testing firm
- Virtual Sports - Bet365 is a top level sportsbook, but it also offers virtual horse races and more. Again making use of complex RNG's to decide outcomes, these are verified and monitored by eCogra. This is also the firm which independently verifies the payouts of all Microgaming slot games
Is Bet365 Fair?
Lets now take a look at how each individual service is tested and assessed at Bet365.
Everything is above board here, and you can rest assured Bet365 isn't cheating anyone or fixing games.
If you still need more reassurance, we recommend reading up on Random Number Generators. Once you understand them, you will be 100% sure these casino and other games can't be fixed and Bet365 payouts are fair.
So, yes, Bet365 is safe and fair to play at.Last update: 30-09-2019
Generic Casino News