To modify cookie settings, click here. Scroll the document for more information about cookies used by this website and about how to opt-in or opt-out.
1. Change cookie settings
To change cookie settings, just click or tap the Enabled/Disabled switches, changes will be saved automatically.
|Cookie Type||Usage purpose||Enable/Disable|
|Strictly Necessary||Let the website services work as intended*|
|Performance/Analytics||Let us monitor our website traffic anonymously|
|Functional/3rd-party||3rd-party services such as embedded videos|
* Strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled. They are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session or when you close the web browser.
Read paragraph 'Usage of Cookies' for more infomration about the different types of cookies.
2. Usage of Cookies
2.1 What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text "files" that are stored on the users' devices when they visit or interact with the majority of websites. Some new technologies such as Local Storage or Web Beacons might also be considered equivalent to Cookies.
Cookies and equivalent technologies allow for a better browsing experience for users, because they enable a website or an application to "remember" user preferences and provide users with customized services, contents or advertising.
Cookies can be divided in these major groups: first-party (delivered and read directly by the website you are visiting) or third-party (delivered and read by external services, like Google Maps for example), session (they last until the browser is closed) or permanent (they have a longer expiration time). Here you can find other information about HTTP cookies.
2.2 Types of cookieas used on CasinoAward.net
- Strictly Necessary: they are essential for the website to function properly and they have no tracking or profiling purpose. They are used solely to provide users with appropriate content and to remember their preferences, including those related to cookies themselves.
- Performance/Analytics: they are used to monitor traffic on our website, in anonymous and aggregate form. If you disable these cookies, you prevent us from monitoring the behavior of our website, for example from knowing which pages are the most visited or which contents the users find the most interesting.
- Functional/3rd-party: used to offer advanced functionalities on our website (currently only for embedding YouTube videos in our pages). These cookies might have profiling purposes. If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to view the videos embedded in our pages or use any other advanced functionality.
3. Manage cookies and Opt-out
3.1 Opt-out from Matomo analytics service
The box below lets you express your preference regarding the usage of cookies and the Matomo (Piwik) web traffic analysis service, not only for our website but for all websites and Apps that make use of it.
3.2 How to manage cookies in the web browser
The user always has the possibility to manage cookie settings from within the software chosen for web browsing. For example, third-party cookies are usually not fundamental for the basic functionalities offered by a website. It is therefore possible for the user to disable them by using the tools provided by the web browser.
In order to obtain all functionalities offered by a website, but automatically delete all cookies when closing the browser window, it is also possible to use "Incognito browsing", widely available on all modern browsers. As an alternative, it is of course possible to manually delete the cookies from the web browser.
Here is how to manage cookie settings for the most common web browsers. Should the web browser you use not be part of this list, you can always refer to the website of the maker of the browser, looking for the specific version you use.
4. Changes to this document
This document may be modified at any time and without notice. In case of modification, users will be presented with the short notice about cookies on their first subsequent access to the website. Last update: 03 August 2019.