LeoVegas has become one of the hottest online casinos, winning a series of industry-related awards. It perhaps represents the best gaming provider for mobile devices today.
- We did not find any promotion for your country in our database. Please make sure that this operator is available in your country and visit the operator's website for the latest active promotions!
- Android and iOS apps each offering more than 800 games
- No-deposit bonus available (in selected countries)
- Separate welcome bonuses for Live tables and Sportsbook
- Range of on-going promotions
- Multi-language customer support
- Limited number of video poker titles available
- Restricted in certain countries including the USA
- No poker or live bingo options available
LeoVegas in a nutshell
LeoVegas is the self-proclaimed "King of Mobile Casinos" and it's hard to dispute that given the number of industry awards it has won since being launched in 2012. These include The Mobile Casino Product of the Year 2018 (EGR Operator Awards) and Online Casino Operator of the Year 2017 (International Gaming Awards).
While the approach of the platform is clearly mobile-first, LeoVegas can be enjoyed across all devices. It provides a rich selection of jackpot and video slots, table and card games, and a stunning Live Dealer section with several exclusive tables that can't be found anywhere else.
Fully licenced in numerous countries, it delivers an extremely safe and fair gaming experience to all types of players.
|Software:||Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n GO, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic Play, ELK Studios, Push Gaming, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Novomatic, Thunderkick|
|Mobile:||WebApp, iOS & Android Apps|
|Slots and Games:||Over 800|
|Average Payout:||Not published|
|Licensed:||UK (Gambling Commission), Malta (MGA)|
Bonuses and Promotions
Score in this area: 8 out of 10
LeoVegas doesn't disappoint when it comes to bonuses and promotions. There are offers available for brand new players in addition to a number of on-going promos, once the welcome package is done and dusted.
One of the standout bonuses is the "free spins with no deposit" one (but this isn't available in all countries). For those players that can get it, all you have to do is create a new account, confirm your mobile telephone number and the bonus will be yours. This is an awesome way to try out some real money games without having to make a financial commitment upfront.
The main New Player offer in a combo package containing matched deposit bonuses and free spins. This is divided across your first four deposits, so you don't have to load up your account in one hit to maximise the benefit of this offer. You can check out our "Latest Offers box" (or the table below) for exact details of bonus available in your country.
Among the perks once you are an existing player are reload offers, spins on new slot releases, prize draws and giveaways. These are constantly changing, so players will normally come across something which appeals to them. For more frequent players, the LeoVegas VIP program is just for you. This serves up dedicated account managers, a personal payment service, unique birthday gifts, monthly VIP prize draws and much more.
In the virtual casino, the wagering requirements for most offers are a respectable 35x the bonus amount, but as highlighted, the Live Dealer games' ones are far higher. Therefore, always check before accepting any type of offer so you can weigh-up how good the deal is you are getting.
LeoVegas Casino bonuses summary:
|United Kingdom||20 free spins + 100% up to 400£ and 20 more spins on first four deposits|
|Austria||30 free spins up to 2500€ on first four deposits|
|Finland||25 no deposit free spins + up to 1000€|
|Ireland||20 free spins + 100% up to 400€ and 20 more spins on first four deposits|
|Norway||100 free spins + up to 6000Kr|
|Sweden||30 free spins and up to 4000Kr on first deposit|
|Denmark||50 no deposit spins on registration + 1000Kr|
|Rest of the World||Check operator's website|
Note: Certain payment options (in certain countries) are excluded from claiming the welcome offers at LeoVegas.
More Leovegas' promo packages:
When you join LeoVegas, you are asked to choose which welcome package you would like. These are the other two options available to players:
- Live Casino: the live dealer experience here is among the best around and there's a hefty 100% matched deposit bonus up for grabs here, too. This is also a multi-deposit offer - covering your first two deposits. However, the wagering requirements are 75x, which is excessive, really. It can still be worth playing with the extra chips, but pulling a profit from this offer won't be easy, if not impossible.
- Sports betting: this is a profit boost offer. When placing your first sports bet, you will receive a random profit multiplier which could be anything from 1% up to 100%. Please note, this is only available to mobile players.
Leovegas Casino Games
Score in this area: 10 out of 10
The area in which LeoVegas excels is the huge number of games available for mobile devices. There are currently over 800 and that number is rising each month as new titles are added. These come from leading software developers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Blueprint Gaming, Play'n GO, BTG, Pragmatic Play and ELK Studios among others.
If you love slots, then you'll love LeoVegas. It has an immense selection to cater to every type of player. There are two jackpot sections. One has the classic progressives like Mega Moolah, Major Millions and Mega Fortune, while the other is a "Must Fall Jackpots" collection of games. These are also progressives but the games payout before a certain point in time. After these, the standard video slots catalogue contains over 600 titles (more in some countries) including the fabulous MegaWays series that have over 200,000 ways to win. There are also themed games like Game of Thrones, Paranormal Activity, Battlestar Galactica and Playboy to enjoy.
The collection of virtual tables and card games is fine but definitely not out of this world. You can play several variants of roulette and blackjack, plus various casino poker games like TXS Hold'em, Oasis, Red Dog and Caribbean stud. There are a few baccarat games, each with different table bet limits, but unfortunately no sic bo, craps and only a small handful of video poker titles. Added to the bottom of the page, you'll find a selection of instant win games. There are only a dozen or so, but it adds even more variety and these are nice to play if you're pushed for time.
Many players make a beeline to the Live Casino and you can't blame them. It offers close to 100 live tables from the likes of Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, NetEnt Live and its own brand. You can play different variations of roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker with table limits to suit every pocket. There are also tables which are streamed live direct from "real casinos" to make the experience even more immersive.
Some pictures of LeoVegas games
Some of the most popular games available
- Microgaming: Thunder Struck II, Immortal Romance, Jurassic Park.
- NetEnt: Narcos, Jumanji, Scruffy Duck, Joker Pro, Vikings.
- Play'n GO: Cats and Cash, Hugo 2, Sizzling Spins, Pimped.
- Roulette: European Roulette, Double-Ball Roulette, Key Bet Roulette, 20p Roulette, 100 to 1 Roulette.
- Blackjack: Sonya Blackjack, Pro Series VIP, Double Xposure, Single Deck Blackjack, American Blackjack.
- Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild Double Up, All-American Double Up.
- Others: Baccarat Pro Series (Low – High Stakes), 3-Card Hold'em, Progressive Red Dog Poker, Oasis Poker.
- Roulette: Lightning Roulette (£/€0.20 - £/€5,000), Speed Roulette (£/€0.10 - £/€500), Auto Roulette (£/€0.20 - £/€100).
- Blackjack: Free Bet Blackjack (£/€1.00 - £/€5,000), Blackjack Party (£/€0.50 - £/€100), VIP Blackjack (£/€20 - £/€10,000).
- Baccarat: No Commission Baccarat (£/€1.00 - £/€15,000), Baccarat Controlled Squeeze (£/€5.00 - £/€5,000), Speed Baccarat (£/€1.00 - £/€15,000).
- Others: 2-Hand Hold'em (£/€0.50 - £/€3,000), 3-Card Poker (£/€1.00 - £/€5,000), Ultimate Texas Hold'em (£/€0.50 - £/€1,000).
- Scratch Cards: SCRATCH! (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum), Winner's Scratch, Lucky Scratch, Happy Scratch.
- Arcade: Double Top Darts, Drop It!, 20p Shot.
- Numbers: Leo Bingo, Monkey Keno.
Withdrawals and Deposits
Score in this area: 8 out of 10
LeoVegas offers a number of methods for players to deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts. These include credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter and ApplePay. There are several more localised options depending on your country of registration and the currency you are using. To find out the exact list, go to the "Deposits" page after creating your account to see what's available.
Withdrawals can take up to five days to reach your account if using a credit card or by bank transfer. E-wallets are much faster, however. It's important to know that you cannot make a withdrawal unless your account has been verified, so we advise taking care of this at the earliest opportunity.
LeoVegas Payment methods
Payout and Return to Player
Score in this area: 7 out of 10
LeoVegas doesn't publish its monthly payout information so we are unable to confirm if this site has a high, medium or low average rating in this area. With that said, you can easily check the return to player (RTP) values of the games that use a random number generator by clicking on the thumbnail.
This is an easy way to find the games that will pay out more over the long term. For example, Book of Dead's RTP is 96.21%, Immortal Romance is 96.86% and Hot Safari is 96.17%. From this we can see that Immortal Romance is slightly the better option over an infinite number of spins.
Safety and Support
Score in this area: 10 out of 10
With licences from the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and the Danish Gambling Authority, you can be certain that this operator is totally safe and fair. Part of the requirements for these licences is to use SSL data encryption software, so there is no chance that your personal and financial information can be taken by a hacker.
LeoVegas offers 24/7 support which is pleasing to now especially if you're a new player. You can contact them via live chat or email simply by clicking the "Support" button on the homepage. There is also a decent FAQ which is worth checking out but our LeoVegas review team couldn't find a telephone support number.
LeoVegas video presentation
LeoVegas Frequently Asked Questions
LeoPlaySafe is part of this operator's responsible gambling initiative. It offers a wide selection of tools that customers can use to keep their gambling at a healthy limit. Furthermore, it has multiple help organisations that provide professional assistance for people affected by problem gambling.
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is the parent company of LeoVegas. This group owns several other online casinos, including Royal Panda, GoGoCasino, Pink Casino, UK Casino, 21.co.uk, M Casino, Slot Boss, Slotto, Slot Mob, and Castle Jackpot.
LeoVegas MegaWays is an exclusive game to this casino. It was developed by Blueprint Gaming using the popular MegaWays pay mechanic. There are up to 117,649 ways to win, and the RTP is 96.50%.
LeoVegas offers around forty live blackjack tables with a range of table betting limits. If you visit the exclusive Chambre Séparée area of the live casino, you'll find Private Blackjack tables with a maximum bet limit of €/ £50,000.
After completing our LeoVegas review, we can confirm that this is indeed one of (if not the) best mobile casinos on the market. It has a massive number of games and it's a must try especially if you play slots or like live dealer tables.
It should be said that LeoVegas has a mixed player-approval rating. Some players have made complaints of slow payouts and account closures. In LeoVegas' defence, the operator actively deals with such complaints to try and resolve any issues, so we appreciate the effort of improvement in this area.