You can use Trustpay to make transactions online. See how the system works, decide if it can work for you, and finally see which operators employs it.
TrustPay is a relatively recent online payment option, but this European funding option has grown in popularity since its founding in 2009 and is now offered in a large number of online casino sites.
It basically operates as a third party between traditional banking methods and your online accounts, and is a safe and secure method of transferring funds to online casinos so that you can start playing your favourite real money games hassle free. In this article we are going to help you to decide whether TrustPay is the right choice for you.
How TrustPay works
Opening a TrustPay account is quick and easy, and only takes a few minutes to set up. This site effectively acts as a gateway for you to make payments online via your credit cards, bank account or paysafecards, and avoids the issues caused by some banks which do not allow direct funding of online gambling accounts. All you need to do is:
- Log onto TrustPay.
- Choose your bank or card from the list on screen.
- Make your payment as normal.
Pros and Cons of TrustPay
- TrustPay offers instant fund transfers so is just as easy and quick as using a debit/credit card or instant bank transfer service, and the transaction is effectively anonymous.
- There are no fees charged for using this payment method because it is the merchant – in this case the online casino – which bears the costs, so that means that it's completely free for the players.
- On the down-side, this service is only available in selected European countries and with a limited number of banks, so it will not be an option for everyone.
- One big negative is the fact that while TrustPay is fine for deposits, it is not possible to process withdrawals via this payment method, so you will probably have to wait for your money to be sent by standard bank wire transfer.
Should I trust TrustPay?
TrustPay has been in business since 2009, and provides a secure funding option for players. They are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry standards, which means that customer data is securely stored and you will be able to transfer funds without any safety concerns.
Whether or not you choose to use TrustPay to fund your online casino account, depends greatly upon your country of residence, and of course whether it is available as a banking option in your betting service of choice.
Online casinos featuring Trustpay
|Casino||Payout||Withdrawal Time||Rating||Review Link|
|97,24%||2-4 days||8/10||Read Review|
|Not published||1-3 days||8/10||Read Review|
TrustPay provides a simple way to channel funds from your traditional banking payment methods to your player account anonymously and instantly. It's a safe and secure funding method so if you have encountered any issues when trying to top-up your casino account directly from your bank then this may be a great solution for you. The service is not as widely available as other more familiar online payment methods, but if it is a viable option for you then this free service is a great funding solution.Last update: 30-09-2019